Friday 8 June 2012

5 Cows Ice Cream Bar!

So we decided to eat at this restaurant in Trinoma besides Yakimix....Well I honestly got attracted by their ice cream photos. It looks so yummy...! I ordered a seafood pasta which kinda disapoints me...Their penne is not well cooked its kinda hard and another diasapointment is it is freakin salty!!!!

My husband order a chicken and beef something with rice its good though and the price is affordable...

And what really amazes me is the ice cream that we ordered it called Ball of Fire...

Wanna know why its called that way??

......drum roll.......





.......tsing........


Because they are gonna set it literally on fire....and with drumroll...and I'm not kidding....haha

We enjoyed watching the whole procedure of serving this ice cream....

Ok!!! Critic time!!

The ice cream cake was amazing though we didnt finish it cause the serving was really huge it for 4 people... It taste really good both the ice cream and the cake part... I really had fun looking for the nutella part...!

We will definetly comeback there!! But just for the dessert...

No comments:

Post a Comment